About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Morning at the Park with the “H” Sisters | Findlay, OH Child and Family Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing the “H” Sisters.  Beautiful young girls with strawberry-blonde hair, big smiles, and lots of energy!!  They both love to play soccer, and I had a great time watching them play and taking their pictures.  I think they had a lot of fun, too!  You can tell by the photos.  I hope you enjoy a little sneak peek of their session!!

Hoerig-3_proofHoerig-6_proof     Hoerig-9_proofHoerig-10_proofHoerig-11_proofHoerig-13_proof                               Hoerig-14_proofHoerig-18_proofHoerig-16_proof                               Hoerig-20_proofHoerig-23_proofHoerig-21_proof                               Hoerig-25_proofHoerig-41_proofHoerig-28_proof                               Hoerig-29_proofHoerig-43_proofHoerig-30_proof                               Hoerig-32_proofHoerig-45_proofHoerig-38_proof                               Hoerig-40_proofHoerig-46_proof

No comments:

Post a Comment