About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fun at the Pool with C and J | Findlay, OH Child and Family Photographer

I had an awesome time with the beautiful C and handsome J at their local swimming pool…one of their favorite places to be.  And, we were able to capture some really great photos and memories for them while we were there.  Hope you enjoy their sneak peek!
Tate-1proofTate-10_proofTate-4_proofTate-13_proofTate-16_proof                              Tate-9_proofTate-24_proofTate-17_proof                               Tate-31_proofTate-32_proofTate-19_proof

No comments:

Post a Comment