About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chris–2011 Senior | Kalida, OH High School Senior Photographer

I had a great time on my first ever high school senior photo session!  We hit some great locations and got some great shots of Chris.  He’s a musician, and I was so excited when he brought his guitar with him to his second session.  Enjoy the peek into this senior’s photo session!
Adams-1_proofAdams-2_proofAdams-15_proof                              Adams-46_proofAdams-37_proofAdams-49_proofAdams-51_proof                               Adams-53_proofAdams-58_proof

No comments:

Post a Comment