About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autymn–2011 Senior | Bluffton, OH High School Senior Photographer

I think that photographing senior girls is one of my favorite things!  Especially when they are willing to try anything, like Autymn was.  We had a lot of fun at our photo sessions…or, at least I did!  And, we got so many great images.  Here’s a little sneak peek of the beautiful Autymn’s senior picture!!
Autymn-2proofAutymn-3proofAutymn-10proof                               Autymn-19_proofAutymn-8proofAutymn-9_proof2Autymn-45_proofAutymn-32_proof                               Autymn-54_proofAutymn-51_proofAutymn-60_proofAutymn-75_proof                               Autymn-85_proofAutymn-64_proofAutymn-70_proof

No comments:

Post a Comment