About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday | Bluffton, OH Portrait Photography

We had our first big snowfall here over the weekend, so Sunday my boys and I got all bundled up for a hike through our woods in the fresh-fallen snow!  The boys had a great time running through the snow, falling in the drifts, and shaking the snow off the small trees and branches, and I had fun with my camera!!  This is one of my favorites from that afternoon.

IMG_1297

For more “Sweet Shots” be sure to hop on over to My 3 Boybarians to see what everyone else is sharing this week!

5 comments:

  1. OH YEAH! It's cold outside! Beautiful shot :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the snowy eyelashes! (I wish I had lashes that long!) What a darling portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow snuck to the eye lashes! We are still waiting for our first snow in Denver...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet shot! I want some snow!

    I'm doing a giveaway today at livingwiththelowrys.blogspot.com. You should stop by!

    ReplyDelete