About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday | Bluffton and Findlay, OH portrait photography

Today I’m linking up at Life with My 3 Boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesday.  This is one of my favorites from the photo session I had over the weekend.  This little lady is 2 weeks old and so precious!!  I was excited to see that beautiful red antique sofa at the home of my clients…and now I must have one of my own!!

busick-1_proof 
Head on over to Life with My 3 Boybarians for more Sweet Shots!!!
Sweet Shot Day

4 comments:

  1. Oh my - how adorable! That is definitely a sweet shot for Tuesday. Bet her parents and grandparents are thrilled with the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! what a great sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little lady and what a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete