About Me

My photo
Jenera, Ohio
Welcome to the Rehm Photography Blog! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in Jenera, OH. My goal is to provide lasting memories for you and your family with portraits of you, being you. I hope you'll stop by often to check out the sneak peeks, location and product ideas, and sales and specials!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kari–2011 Senior | Ottawa, OH High School Senior Photographer

I had the extreme pleasure of having a second gorgeous senior girl to photograph a couple weeks ago.  It was another fun photo session, and again we were able to get lots of great images!!  I’m kind of glad I’m not the one who has to choose my favorites, because I don’t think I’d ever be able to decide.  I’m looking forward to Kari’s “studio” session at the first of the year, and can’t wait to share with you a little sneak peek from that session as well.  For now, though, I hope you’ll enjoy this little sneak peek into Kari’s first session!
Kari-1_proof                               Kari-5_proofKari-2_proofKari-10_proofKari-4_proofKari-13_proof                               Kari-23_proofKari-6_proofKari-26_proofKari-27_proofKari-25_proof                               Kari-30_proofKari-7_proofKari-21_proof

No comments:

Post a Comment